Friday, May 14, 2010

Video Game Body Count

God of War 3

I played God of War quite a while after gow2 came out and loved it and played 2 after that and loved it. I even had time to play through 2 on titan mode and I was still waiting for 3, then I played god mode on 1, got the psp game, played the highest difficulty on that, then I did all the challenges for all three and I was still waiting.
Well it was worth it. They managed to cram so much into that game that I might actualy make use of the arena that requires hours of frustration and incredible luck to unlock. Four weapons, all of them useful, three items all tools and weapons and magic linked to each weapon and wings with a new evade and a new rage. The only implementation I didn't like was that the best magic was linked to the weak weapons and was unchangeable and the rage was short-range and seemed underpowered. Also unskippable cut scenes, shouldn't happen in a game of this caliber.
Now it's time for a Chaos play through, cant wait to face those satyrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

The great wit hope, ruling with an irony fist.